What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored in the memory of your computer (or relevant device) or are placed on the hard drive of your device. Those stored on your device are generally known as session cookies. Those stored on your hard drive are generally known as persistent cookies.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics cookies – these provide us with analytical information about the use of our services; and
- Authentication cookies – these are used for registration and login authentication.
We use these cookies to help provide and review our services, for example to:
- allow you to access your stored information you have registered with us;
- recognise and count the number of visitors to our site;
- see how you and other users move around our site.
When does Overture London issue cookies?
When do our cookies expire?
Most cookies will expire at the end of your current session on our website, but some have an extended lifespan.
How can I turn cookies off?
You can block most cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
As a rule, cookies will be used to make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.